Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January 8

So, it snows like 6 feet!!  Ok, not really.....but it might as well have been 6 feet!  hehe  (I like to exaggerate in case you haven't noticed.  Exaggeration and sarcasm are 2 wonderful services I offer. ;) )  Anyway...it snowed.  A lot.

Peter left for Vegas (awww, that's so rough!) on business while it's still coming down on Monday.  Pete works.  (Though, he did do some of the driveway and clear my car off so I could use it today.)  I got to snow blow the sidewalks!  (Before our neighbors call the city on us.  And they WOULD!)  I'm not complaining (much) because usually I get to sit in the warm house while my hubby or son(s) face the snow/cold!  But, let me tell ya.....today, I am SO grateful for our snow blower!  :)  


Because....THIS is a pain in the butt to shovel.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment