Friday, January 10, 2014

January 10

Today, I am grateful for daughters and birthdays!  More specifically, my oldest's birthday!!  My beautiful daughter, Sam, turned 26 today.  Twenty six! That's close to 30....ack!  heh  I should probably feel old, but oddly, I don't.   Since she took a pto day from work today, we had a Mom/daughter breakfast this morning....and then we did a little shopping.  :)  It was fun hanging with her and being part of her day....before she had to go off to get ready to go hang out with her boyfriend and friends!  :)  Gone are the days when she would look forward to her Funfetti birthday cake with funfetti icing and presents ON her birthday.  lol  We will celebrate with family, cake and BD gifts on Sunday evening.   I'll take it!  :)   I am so very lucky to have such a good relationship with my little girl.  (Yes, she will forever be my little girl!)  :)  I can't imagine it any other way.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment