Thursday, January 2, 2014

January 1 and 2 - Catch Up Gratefullness

I am playing catch up here!  I am posting my "grateful" pics for January 1st and 2nd.  

January 1

It's a new year!  2014!  Last year, 2013 brought a lot of sadness to me and my family.  Personally, I am glad it's done and over with!  A new year was rung in and I was happy that I got to spend this New Year's in Fredericton with Peter, my Mom, my sister and many loved ones!  :)  What a great way to ring in 2014!!  



Also, for the first day of January, I HAD to add the picture of the yummy ham dinner my Momma prepared!!  It's been a LONG time since I have been home for New Year's Day and this delicious dinner certainly is one that not only am I grateful for, but made me smile big!!  :)  Yummy!

January 2

I got to go "home" to Fredericton for a few days after Christmas.  It was an awesome trip!  But there was a TON of snow!  I have lived in Michigan for 24 years now and I don't recall ever seeing this much snow.  So, as cold as it was in good old Freddie, I was grateful for the opportunity to be there and to enjoy the feet and feet of beautiful snow!  (Knowing I was leaving kinda helped my appreciation of it to be honest..hehe)  But it is beautiful!!  Look at it!!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment