Friday, January 31, 2014

January 30

It was a "what am I grateful for" no-brainer!   Randy totally surprised me by coming home from college for the weekend!  I mean, seriously surprised me.  I had no clue, not an inkling, zero knowledge, nada....nothing!  Boy, was it nice to see him standing at the door when I answered the knock this afternoon.  (Yes, he knocked...lol)

I have missed that guy...and since I didn't get to say "bye" to him when he left after Christmas, I was missing him a little bit more.

I don't know if he will ever know just how special this was, but this was a HUGE deal to me.  :)

I have said it before and I will say it again.  And probably again and again through out the course of this blog.  I am soooooo grateful for my kids.....all three of them!!  

Thank you, Randy!!   


Smile??  Yup...BIG.....through my tears.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment