Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13

Most people dislike going to the dentist.  I LOVE going to the dentist!!  lol  Well, let me clarify that.  I'm not fond of going to fillings, root canals, etc....but I do love me a good tooth cleaning twice a year!  The scraping of the enamel....hearing that scraping sound and knowing they are getting all the junk off my teeth....flossing them good and then polishing them all nice and shiny!  I mean, WHO would not like that??  Whoo hoo....it made my day!!!  heh  I think I am in the minority when I say I love going for dental cleanings, but I'm ok with that!  lol  I'm grateful that we have insurance that covers these cleanings and allows the required 2 visits per year.  I'm grateful for the hygienists who don't talk to me TOO much while my mouth is wide open and they have those little picks in my mouth (Except today...she was a talker....a new gal.  I really liked her.  She kept asking me questions and I had to keep closing my mouth to answer.  lol  The cleaning took a little longer.  I assume no one else was waiting.) And I am thankful for my smile....(partly thanks to the dentist!  :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment