Thursday, January 30, 2014

January 29

When I started this whole working out thing, I dug out my iPod.  Yes...my little iPod Nano (I think that's what it is.)  I have an iPhone but I don't want my whole music library on it.  Takes up too much space.  SO I have my little iPod.  It's great because I can just stick it down my bra while I am working out.  lol I can't do that with my phone...heh  So today was a Bowflex day.  I get out my iPod and pick an old playlist....90's music I think.....and go to it.  Wow!  Heard some tunes I haven't heard in a long time!!  Nice music for exercising to.....got a good upper body workout!  :)

I was gonna give away my iPad when I got my iPhone.  But I think I'm gonna keep it.  Just because something is old, doesn't mean it's useless.  Right??  :)

I'm grateful I found a renewed use for this baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment