Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 27

I have been trying to get to Kalamazoo to see my son, Randy, for a couple of weeks now.  When he left to go back to school after Christmas, I wasn't  here to say goodbye because of some flight delays coming home from N.B & Maine.  Of course, being a Mom, I felt horrible about that.  And now there always seems to be some reason I can't make it to Kalamazoo.  :(  Today it was the weather.....again.  Ugh.  I spent yesterday stressing and worrying and thinking about it all day.  Got myself all in a dither.  Could hardly sleep.  This morning the weather sucked.  And the roads were bad.  I have been kinda joking with him that I am not gonna win any Mother of the Year awards at this rate.  This morning this was our conversation.  I love this boy.  He made me SMILE like one proud Momma today.  Like a Mother of the Year.  :)  Grateful for my kids??  Yup!  (I know to some this is a weird convo....but to us, it's normal.  lol  I mean the Mother Nature comment  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment