Thursday, January 30, 2014

January 28

Today was kind of a big deal for me.  Well, maybe "big deal" is not the right term.  But today I accomplished something that I was scared to death about doing....for fear of failing.

I have been doing this Couch to 5K (C25K) thing and was to start the 3rd week.  The first 2 weeks were relatively easy.  Alternating 1 - 1.5 minutes running and walking.  The third week..BAM.....I have this full 3 minute thing in there!  What???  Three minutes??  Might as well ask me to run 3 MILES!  lol  But I did it.  I freaking DID IT!!!!  :)  I near had an asthma attack during the first 3 minute interval, but I took a hit of my inhaler and all was good.  

I DID IT.  I'm grateful....and I was a smiling fool!!!

I............DID............IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment