Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January 14

I missed posting yesterday!  Ack!  No particular reason other than I just forgot to do it.  LOL  See?  It's only January and I'm being a spaz about it already.  :)  Bear with me, k?  

I didn't take a picture of anything yesterday that I am grateful for or that made me smile.  I didn't take any pictures.  So, this is what I am doing.  January 14 marks 7 months since my sister passed away.  :(  I was looking through pictures on my phone and came across this one and I smiled.  A photo of all four of us sisters together!!  These such pictures were rare!  So this one is pretty special to me....as candid and as goofy as it is.  Sadly, there will never be another such picture.  I smiled when I saw it again.  I am so grateful for the time I got to spend out east with my family, being together, before Nikki passed away.  

I know this isn't a "today" kinda thing.....but this is something that I will ALWAYS be grateful for.  Every.....single.....day.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment