Wednesday, January 22, 2014

January 22

Superficial gratefulness?  lol  Perhaps.  I don't care.  I am grateful for lipstick!!  It makes me smile.....er, perks up my smile!!  :)  As you can see I have many shades, and that's not all of them!!  I have a few more in my purse!  :)  I have been a lipstick hound since, well, forever!!  Ok, not when I was a kid...but I remember being that 16, 17 ish age and my favorite was "Fawn" by Covergirl.   I was always reapplying it.  :)  Not my fav is L'Oreal (as you can see) and I like a variety of colors.  And if I am not wearing lipstick, you can be darn tootin' I have chap stick somewhere handy.  lol  I think I have a lip thing.  Is it bad to be grateful for something like this?  lol  

1 comment:

  1. OMG your just like me but i probably have 100 lip sticks and i am addicted to berts bee's too

    ReplyDelete