Monday, February 3, 2014

February 2

I got nothin' today.

I know that's not true.  I know there is something to this day that I am grateful for, but I'm jut not feeling it.  Feeling sorry for myself today.  Feeling depressed.  Feeling blah.  Not wanting to talk to anyone or be with anyone.  Tears all around.  Ugh.  Not a good day.  And we have a Superbowl get together to attend.  Yay.

It's nice to see my girlfriends at the party.  I still kinda felt "out of it" and "outside of my body" (if that makes any sense at all.  Thankfully, my gf's understand (or at least I hope they do!)  I know this is depression.  And I hate it with a million passions.  

It's not that I am not grateful for anything today....I have so much to be happy about.  But I had one of those days.  So, bear with me as this will probably not be the only day I have like this.  I'm grateful....I really am....I just got nothing' today.  :)

I don't know if this is necessarily something to be grateful for, but I did win $25 in the Superbowl pool.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment