Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February 27

Since starting this exercise thing in January I have lost 17 pounds.  I'm VERY  happy with that.  But what makes me even happier is how my clothes are fitting!  I bought this belt before Christmas, without trying it on because I assumed it would fit.  Wrong!  I couldn't even buckle it in the first hole!  UGH!  So I put it away and I didn't think of it again until I was packing for my trip to Fredericton.  For shits and giggles I took it out and lo and behold, not only could I put it on the first hole.....but I made it to the third and now the fourth hole!  (Only one more hole and either I have to make new holes...or buy a new belt!! lol)  Whoo hoo!  Needless to say, I am a very happy camper.  

Very happy.....very grateful for the willpower and drive I have to work towards losing weight and being healthier.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment